Saturday, April 14, 2007

Slipping

"I'm slipping! I'm slipping!" Isaac exclaimed. He was ecstatic. He definitely was slipping. As was Jeremiah. As was John when he went in the broken eggs to retrieve the boys and get them into the bathtub. But that wasn't the mess that John had referred to when he said I'd soon find out why things were just okay and not great and not good. That was the beans and wheat and flour that the boys got all over the kitchen, before they emptied the 18-pack of eggs. My shower was sure eventful.

1 comment:

Cougarg said...

Alison, I hope you don't mind me posting comments on the site, but John just told me about the blog here, so I had to check it out.

I'm glad you guys post for a couple of reasons. One to keep up with you and John, and two to keep me in stitches with stories like this. Keep it up!