Friday, April 20, 2007

Rolling Over!

Danielle rolled over! I didn't see her do it, but I had laid her down on her back, and then when she started making noise I looked over at her, and she was on her stomach! I guess getting stuck on your stomach because you rolled over is a pretty effective way of getting tummy time.

Danielle's getting so big! (I know I had said before that her check-up was going to be today, but I was mistaken: it's next Friday.) She tries to sit up (from laying down) by herself. I put her on her tummy, and first she tried to push herself up with her arms, and then she tried to push herself forward with her feet. She "talks" all the time. She usually falls asleep by herself and sleeps for 7-10 hours straight at night.

Danielle is my little angel girl. She's always so sweet and happy. She smiles and laughs. She is content to be by herself, and so excited when I come see her. She lets her brothers hold her and hug her and lie next to her, never getting upset. She lets strangers adore her. She'll grace them with a smile. She's perfect, perfectly...everything to me.

No comments: