Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Palm fist ninja strike... of Doom!

So I was eating a piece of cake (Sarah's graduation picture cake sans paper picture) and Alison wanders over to the table. She suddenly stared intently at a spot right above my right eye socket. Her lips curled into a sneer, her brow furrowed with intent, and then she sprang. Rotating from the hip, with her fingers curled and palm up, she executed a surprisingly forceful palm strike to my skull. Stunned (and somewhat concussed) I turned to her with a look that I'm sure was something like cross-eyed bewilderment.

Mission accomplished, she stated tersely, "mosquito."

4 comments:

alison said...

hehehe :)

Anonymous said...

John, your wife is awesome! I hope to one day find my own eternal ninja sidekick.

Although, if she's the ninja and you're the funny dufus who got smacked in the face, that probably means you are the sidekick. Sorry.

Cougarg said...

"The Advetures of Jimmy Olsen and his Pal Superman"

Taffy said...

(Wood's Sister) Laughed so hard I cried! I hope that mosquito was DEAD after that Karate chop! (And I'm glad that you are not dead after that karate chop!)