Friday, June 22, 2007

Eating Toes

John was holding Danielle, and put her little foot in her mouth. She looked a little surprised and pleased, and started gnawing on it. John mentioned how easily her foot reached her mouth.

"Like it's hard," I said. He didn't think I could do it. But I did. I put my toes in my mouth (but I didn't close my mouth--I know where my feet have been).

Isaac walked in the room. "Hey, Isaac!...Oh. Never mind." He bites his nails. All of them.

John can't put his foot in his mouth. He can only get it up to his knee when he's sitting. He demonstrated this to me. I thought it was ridiculous, though he's shown me his inflexibility before.

I just checked. Jeremiah can put his foot into his mouth. Unlike Isaac, he doesn't think that toes are a food group.

1 comment:

Cougarg said...

Of all of you, I would think John had the greatest ability to "stick his foot in his mouth". I've seen him do it several times to hilarious results.