Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Time Flies

...even with only one kid at home all day.

This morning, I woke up, got dressed, got the boys clothes together, made chocolate chip pancakes, made up two lunch boxes, biked the boys to school, came back, drank tons of water, internally moaned on the couch for 20 minutes, did some dishes, biked Danielle to the church so I could practice the hymns for Sunday on the organ and learn something for a special musical number, biked her from the church to our local grocery store and went grocery shopping, got her some lunch, read her two books, and put her down for a nap.

I'm supposed to have also accomplished cleaning the living room and finishing up the dishes and preparing dinner in the next 30 minutes when John will be back with the boys.

Here I go...

1 comment:

Lees said...

Alison you are officially my favorite Super Heroine! Miss you!