Sunday, August 9, 2009

Going Potty

Note: This post contains potty language. If you are morally opposed to reading such, you have the power to not read this post.

Danielle is informally potty trained. Meaning, every few hours she hollers "Mommy! I have to go potty!" until I respond and take her to the bathroom. I only help her with pulling everything up again, she essentially goes potty by herself. I'm slowly backing away from helping her (we don't need to hold hands to enter the bathroom anymore), but for now, I'm quite content to let her call out to me that she needs to go, and only have dry pull-ups to throw away (they get wrinkly and funny shaped after 24 hours).

The boys start Kindergarten on Tuesday. Sometime after that, Danielle will learn to go potty all by herself.

No comments: