Monday, January 21, 2008

Look at this!

Hi everyone,

So I have a new hobby; I have been dabbling in open source flash development for a few weeks now, and I've finally made something fun. It's basically a pond that you can drip water on using your mouse. I think it makes a cool looking effect; it's fun to see the ripples bounce around. If you hold down shift while you click you build walls for the waves to bounce off, and if you hold down ctrl you create source points that emit waves over and over again. If you push space bar, nothing happens yet, but I'll make it do something sometime. I like to make antennas, or see how high (light blue) I can make the waves using source points.




2 comments:

Todd said...

Very cool John. You're half way to handdrawngames.com

Christine said...

Cool