Saturday, August 11, 2007

Danielle's Update

So, everyone knows that the cutest babies are sleeping babies... Especially with two fingers in her mouth...
Danielle was curious about the camera, and came over to investigate.
In many different rooms of the house
She's so happy! And fun and smile-y and sweet.
Can you see her two bottom teeth? I'm not sure--I think you can't see them in this picture. But they're pretty cute! And she's getting her top four teeth right now, too... She's sleeping better at night (not waking up 4-8 times like she was for a week or so), and she has a bit of a runny nose. And yes, that is a shoe in the picture, not attached to a foot.

Danielle still doesn't like baby foods. But she does like small solid foods, like Cheerios and little pieces of bananas. She doesn't really like cold food (ice cream, refrigerated apple sauce...).

She crawls all over the place. She knows what she wants, and intends to get it, whatever it is.

She's starting to babble! I say, "Dadada?" and she says "Mammama!" and it makes me grin. I get this secret thrill...okay, so it's not a secret. I get this thrill--she likes me best! I know it's ridiculous and not (necessarily) true, but it still happens!

4 comments:

Cougarg said...

Is her hair naturally like that? That is one cool little 'do she has going on either way.

alison said...

Her hair is naturally long and curly--on top. We do it in a mowhock sometimes, but not usually on purpose (at least on my part). :)

Cougarg said...

LOL, too funny!

Christine said...

I love her curls...I wonder if all her hair will be like that?! She is such a cutie and getting so big. I hope I get to meet her before she's too big!