Sunday, July 1, 2007

Comments

Hello my dear blog-readers:

I like that you--particularly my family--read my blog. I know that you read it because I mostly hear things from mom...So, I have made it possible for you to leave comments without actually signing in or having an account. We like comments! It makes us feel special and loved (and we all know that those are good things). Please leave us comments!!!

Oh, and when a couple people mention things like "we want more movies of the kids" it happens sooner than it otherwise would. Yes, we take requests.

:)

2 comments:

Todd said...

I'd like to see more gaming reviews from John so I know what to spend money on. :)

alison said...

Candamir. It's a rpg converted to a board game, which makes it fun for wives to play too. And it's from the company that made Settlers, so obviously...it's got to be good.