Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Installing an Alarm

Friday night the small window in our boys' room was opened from the outside while we were home, around 9:30 at night.

Today we had an alarm system installed.

I think I'll sleep better now. After two nights of sleeping for about four hours (and interrupted at that) I crashed last night for 11. It was nice. I do like my sleep, it's true.

So we have an alarm, we had some extra devices installed on the windows in the children's rooms, and we have a sign for our yard, which I really wanted.

We're considering installing a motion activated spotlight on the corner of our house. I just heard about motion sensor sprinklers, which could be plain fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Very scary...I'm glad that you got an alarm installed...and the motion sensored sprinklers are fun...lots and lots of fun...I highly recommend them!

Cougarg said...

Which company did you get the system from? ADT or someone else? Hard wired or wireless? Just some questions from your friendly security installation technician buddy.