Friday, July 13, 2007

Potty Training Complete?

Maybe it's one of those non-events, where I can't tell the difference between before and after, like day turning into night. But I'm pretty sure it's nighttime now. Isaac's potty trained! I still have him wear Pull-Ups to bed, but they've been dry in the morning. He always uses the toilet! No more diapers for Isaac! WooHoo!!!

Today I went to the library and checked out all of the picture books about potty training (hopefully nobody else wants any for a few weeks) in hopes that Isaac will be happy to not wear diapers, as opposed to able to and unhappy about it. We read 6 books straight through (and then he was finished reading "potty books"), and I think that he's convinced that children can be happy without diapers and that it's fun to be big.

Maybe we can allot $40 a month to ... Spiderman toys? magnetic marbles? books? and underwear every once in a while, I suppose.

No comments: