Thursday, February 19, 2009

Seven Years Ago...

Long ago, when I was roommates with Bekah, we were cleaning our apartment for our monthly cleaning check. I remember her telling me that at her house, her mom had the younger kids clean the walls when their whole family was cleaning.

I remember thinking WHAT?! Cleaning the walls?! That's crazy.

Today, I was cleaning the walls. Isaac joined me. Those walls are filthy! All of our walls are filthy. I'm not exactly sure how that's happened. It makes sense that the walls around the kids beds, the outline of the couch, door edges and frames, light switch plates, that those all get dirty. But the actual walls...

It amazes me.

Disgusting. Now clean, but, disgusting.

Children...

I'm sure it's all them...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! I remember them having to clean walls on Saturdays before Bekah could come and play! That is a big thing that I remember about Bekah, too! Too funny. My wall get dirty, too. It's the flat paint. I wipe them down once in awhile, just to spot clean, and definitely if I squish a bug. :)