Monday, February 2, 2009

Crazy Kids, Parts 1-3

A few videos taken this evening. For those who miss our kids, to see the craziness in real-time.

The first two were taken by John as I was finishing up dinner, the last was the end of our FHE tonight. The beginning of the video is the end of our activity.

The first couple videos are each a couple minutes long; the third is around eight minutes. So, grab some popcorn and turn your sound up, and you're in for some quality entertainment!











5 comments:

Rachie said...

Thanks for the videos and the pictures. i needed to see them. I think you guys should film Isaac break dancing to beat it and post it next to the one of john. love you guys!

Rachie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

loved the movies! Mom

Lees said...

This is too much fun! Impressive cinematography. I felt like I was playing duck duck goose right along with you guys :)

Anonymous said...

I have to get my granchildren fix. I just go to this blog and click - Yay - now I can sleep. Mom