Monday, March 3, 2008

From the kids...

Here are some cute things our kids have said lately!

During family home evening tonight we reenacted the story of David and Goliath. Isaac chose to be Goliath for the second replay.

John: (What does Goliath say?)
Isaac: Choose your character!
(snickers from the audience)
John: I am David, and I am coming to fight you to protect my kingdom...
Isaac, flabbergasted: A BOY!?!
(John tosses jelly beans at Isaac, who dodges the first two and then collapses on the floor groaning "I died!")

---------------

Isaac was really sad when he woke up yesterday, calmed down after his request to pray over apple muffins was granted, but had a fit when Jeremiah started saying a prayer when it was Isaac's turn... Jeremiah said, "Know what? You are so sad."

---------------

Danielle and I were playing on the living room floor this afternoon. She randomly looked up and said "Dad?" So I looked up and saw him coming to the door. She must have heard him park in the driveway...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Choose your character!" :))

Cougarg said...

Is that a phrase from some game that he plays his dad?

John Robinson said...

That's a phrase from every game he plays with his dad.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are SOO adorable! Now if only my cat said such cute and entertaining things...

Cougarg said...

Why doesn't that surprise me at all?