Monday, March 26, 2007

Why is a Raven like a writing desk?

To start with, there's the winged features. Well... there's not much other than that, but we wanted to give you (our readers) an update, and since that's what blogs do it seems pretty silly to introduce this idea every post. Although, I'm not exactly sure what this "idea" is--perhaps it has something to do with the number three.

Anyhoo, we had a unique experience today; Isaac was at his grandparents house, and he announced that it was time to leave, which he never wants to do because there is so much excitement and adventure there.

(We're trading sentences--it's John's turn again next.)

Tag, you're it.

I should cover my face with my hair. Obviously that wasn't me writing because that would be physically impossible, where me is the person for whom that would be, well, physically impossible. And much more long-winded than myself. I don't know, I thought the "Tag, you're it" one was pretty short, although I'm not sure why short is ideal when you're trying to fill a blog post; I guess it's ideal from a Nash Equilibrium sense if you were trying to avoid writing, but if it's worth avoiding I will happily march myself to the equilibrium for you.

He's just so sweet...I tricked him into thinking that I put a period there...and there...heeheehee...John's so great because he lets me laugh all the time, and he laughs with me, and we laugh at silly things, and we write a blog-post trading sentences for fun at night when really we should be sleeping. ;^p. John thinks he's Japanese. X.X. See, I toooold ya.

Well, Alison went to sleep standing here and left me to finish the post, It's been really nice having nice weather here, the boys played outside for a long time today and Alison and Rachel got a ton of good, deep cleaning done (thanks mom!) Danielle is starting to laugh more

I interrupt this program because John doesn't use proper punctuation!!! and he thinks he can keep writing with improper sentence structure And use capital letters to start a "not new" sentence in the middle of a sentence--Which came first, the chicken or the egg--Who writes last--John did the title, but I did the first sentence...

No comments: