Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Basketball

(This is about Isaac, the biggest basketball fan in our family.)

I signed Isaac up for Happy Hoops at the YMCA to introduce him to the concept of sports, as John and I are both a bit lacking in that area. Today was his last class. He's absolutely loved it! He made a basket a couple weeks ago, and has wanted to go to his basketball class almost every day for the past four weeks. (It was only on Wednesdays.)

But he's been requesting to have a different class to go to for next time. Either a swimming class or a gymnastics class. (He thinks the mats are really cool.) So we'll see what to do with him in January.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mats are cool, but I know John has some very innovative strokes to teach Isaac if he gets into swimming, too.

Cougarg said...

Growing up, I had a friend whose parents have been the gymnastics coaches at BYU for years. They also have their own gymnastics school in Orem. When my friend turned 10 he invited me to his sleepover birthday party at the gymnastics school. I never thought much about taking gymnastics, before or since, but that was one fun night!